Some examples include:
- A tool to calculate voltage drop on long-line networks (using React-Redux, with an asynchonous WebWorker optimiser that uses a gradient descent algorithm);
- the core co-ordination and wireless communications in a proximity detection system (using custom wireless communications on top of an 802.15.4 MAC layer)
- a Python/Django software product to analyse and optimise the use of labour in a large Zambian copper mine;
- optimisations, bug-fixes and improvements in C to embedded Wi-Fi drivers to improve client roaming for mine automation; and
- a Python tool for sniffing 802.15.4 packets and for piping them to wireshark
You can grab my latest resume for more info.
Posted on Mar 15, 2018 at 11:43